๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜๐˜Š๐˜Œ...๐Ÿ˜Š

F̲I̲R̲S̲T̲ WEAK O̲F̲ T̲E̲A̲C̲H̲I̲N̲G̲ P̲R̲A̲C̲T̲I̲C̲E̲
(31/07/2024-02/08/2024)

As part of our B.Ed curriculum , the first phase of teaching practice was started on 31th july 2024.This was part of our third semester programme. A total of 8 students from Millath College of Teacher Education went G. H. S. S Sooranad .2 Students from English, 2students from natural science, 2 students from physical science , 2 students from Mathematics  were there. We all reached the school around 9.30 am. Then we went H.M office and he gave as necessary information. After that we signed attendance register. A room was allotted for us. My class was 8D and 8A.On the first day I had each period in Two class. Since it was the first day, I did not take any class.comfortable interaction with students make me so greatful . And the very next day I started the new chapter . In This week I have completed 2 lesson templates.
 Overall it was a good weak for me๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก*( 2k23-2k24)

INNOVATIVE WORK☺️...